Hellenic Spirit Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellenic Spirit Clan - Official Naia Server - LINEAGE ][

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics

Question about Adventurer certification skills

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage

Question about Adventurer certification skills Empty
    PostSubject: Question about Adventurer certification skills   Question about Adventurer certification skills EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 7:43

Hi everyone,

I finished my first subclass, Tyrant 75, and I got my book "Certificate - Warrior ability".

I can choose between these 3 skills :
    1) Boost CP
    2) Chance : Haste
    3) Resist Trait (root, sleep, stun, paralyse...)

What should I choose ?

Thanks king
    Back to top Go down
    matrakas
    Administrator
    Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Question about Adventurer certification skills   Question about Adventurer certification skills EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 13:55

Hi Naoki,

It definitely depends on the way you like to play your char. If you are a pvp person, CP is very useful as well as the resists.

Most people though prefer the counter haste (among them is me).

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about Adventurer certification skills   Question about Adventurer certification skills EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 14:18

Is the chance haste very effective ? (3% is not very often...)
    Back to top Go down
    Katadromeas
    Katadromeas

PostSubject: Re: Question about Adventurer certification skills   Question about Adventurer certification skills EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 17:06

I think fotigos has to answer here.
    Back to top Go down
    matrakas
    Administrator
    Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Question about Adventurer certification skills   Question about Adventurer certification skills EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 5:37

Naoki wrote:
    Is the chance haste very effective ? (3% is not very often...)

Something like that makes sense in case you are receiving many hits. Imagine that you have a 3% chance to have it in EVERY hit that you receive. So, for example, if someone is at fog, and has a train for 30-40 mobs, then the chances are very high!

An adventurer though will not usually be in that spot, so I don't think that it would be a good idea to invest in that skill.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about Adventurer certification skills   Question about Adventurer certification skills EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 8:37

Humm be careful, it's not a counter haste, it's a chance haste. So it's based on the shots I give, not the shots I receive Smile
    Back to top Go down
    matrakas
    Administrator
    Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Question about Adventurer certification skills   Question about Adventurer certification skills EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 12:02

Even so, while poling you hit multiple mobs, so chances to be activated would be similar.

Actually, I don't believe you should choose skills according to xp but according to your PvP orientation. More or less, all of us play PvP, either outdoors or in Olympiad. So there is where you should focus while choosing sub-skills.

Actually I have already decided not to choose any Class Specific Ability Skills when my sub reaches 75. I will probably go for Master Ability Skills. Great Physical Offense is what I will take.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about Adventurer certification skills   Question about Adventurer certification skills EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 12:05

So... The resist or the CP.... :S
    Back to top Go down
    Ospite

PostSubject: Re: Question about Adventurer certification skills   Question about Adventurer certification skills EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010 - 10:44

Naokisan I searched a lot what sub should I make to my adv too and look what finally I decide as the gold recipe

A warrior just to take the resists passive mode
    A rogue to get the +4 evasion
    A class that you love as long as you take focus passive

This subs is what the most of adv heros got.Its the best combination for oly or pvp.

GL m8
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about Adventurer certification skills   Question about Adventurer certification skills EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010 - 10:46

Fotigos wrote:
    Naokisan I searched a lot what sub should I make to my adv too and look what finally I decide as the gold recipe

A warrior just to take the resists passive mode
    A rogue to get the +4 evasion
    A class that you love as long as you take focus passive

This subs is what the most of adv heros got.Its the best combination for oly or pvp.

GL m8

What do you mean by "A class that you love as long as you take focus passive" ? Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Ospite

PostSubject: Re: Question about Adventurer certification skills   Question about Adventurer certification skills EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010 - 10:51

For example I will take a nuker because I enjoy nukers a lot .All classes gives passive some stats.
    Some ppl say about tank its good because decreases the critical dmg you take at pvp or pve.
    Pvp with adventurer is only few seconds you need good resistants that will let you make 1 hit and kill enemy.If you have to pvp with another adventurer I dont think that celestial shield (from bd or sws ) will save your @@.All trigger skills are for exp mode.Character and especially adv must be like a well sharped knife,deadly and fast.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about Adventurer certification skills   Question about Adventurer certification skills EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010 - 10:58

Yeah I was thinking about making a tank class...

Nukers are not bad for MP.
    Back to top Go down
    Ospite

PostSubject: Re: Question about Adventurer certification skills   Question about Adventurer certification skills EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010 - 20:14

Check this link naokisan its very good,master abilities gives +30 focus no matter yous sub is

http://www.lineage2universe.com/articles/lineage-2-subclass-certification-skills.php
    Back to top Go down
    Lykos
    Private
    Private

PostSubject: Re: Question about Adventurer certification skills   Question about Adventurer certification skills EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010 - 20:26

adv gets :rogue class=evetion/warrior=resist trait/enchander(bd/sws)=chance ud

best and only compination ,end of story Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Ospite

PostSubject: Re: Question about Adventurer certification skills   Question about Adventurer certification skills EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010 - 22:09

Lykos wrote:
    adv gets :rogue class=evetion/warrior=resist trait/enchander(bd/sws)=chance ud

best and only compination ,end of story Smile

when you play oly are you gonna w8 the ud trigger (3% change) skill to switch on? because I have never seen that happen at oly games,except if you mean the best compination for exp mode.
    If its for exp trigger skills are good,for pvp I insist passive FTW.
    I will take evasion,resists,and finally I will make sub no matter which class just to get passive +30 critical on my stats.With focus buf death whisper and +30 on my stats believe me the CD dagger I got will make 1 hit pvp,who cares the ud with 3% change cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Lykos
    Private
    Private

PostSubject: Re: Question about Adventurer certification skills   Question about Adventurer certification skills EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 6:50

when u pvp focus is useless cause in pvp u use skills not plain hits...focus is critical chance in plain hits,for critical chance in skills str is the factor. Smile
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about Adventurer certification skills   Question about Adventurer certification skills EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 12:34

Yeah the skill critical rate is only influenced by STR modifier on daggers.

I was thinking of choosing +3% resist critical damage...
    Back to top Go down
    Ospite

PostSubject: Re: Question about Adventurer certification skills   Question about Adventurer certification skills EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 14:27

its +30 points at your stat not critical rate,
    indeed its at plain hits the crit rate that counts,its not bad after all having tha advantage of +30 at your stats compering with not having it at all,after all this is something that you can change and you can take it from any class you make as a sub.
    My thought is at least one of my subs will be something I love and that I will use at future.
    Bd or sws can also give you the same stat its just that I dont aggry with the idea of the trigger skill at pvp,you cannot count on luckyness when its 1-3% change to switch on a skill.
    Cool
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Adventurer certification skills   Question about Adventurer certification skills Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about Adventurer certification skills
    Page 1 of 1