Hellenic Spirit Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellenic Spirit Clan - Official Naia Server - LINEAGE ][

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics

TIAT and GranCaribe clan

Go down 
+10
Sera
Orwanne
oursus
Anaftra
goldorak
BeloveD
FilaFao
Katadromeas
BlacktetDragon
dereki
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dereki
Sergeant
Sergeant
dereki

TIAT and GranCaribe clan Empty
PostSubject: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptySat 26 Jun 2010 - 11:57

Caio, leader of the clan GranCaribe asked me if we can go together at TIAT

Please before anything else read info ta this link

http://www.lineage2media.com/seed%20of%20destruction%20walkthrough.html

If you read the info, you know that it is a difficult RB and we need to be prepared for some XP loss sometimes
But we can have great drops + crystal lvl up + a wonderful event for the clan 2-3 times a week

We need
one party of mages (3 mages 80+, 2 rechargers 78+, 1 DC or/and OL 78+, 1 SD, SM 79+ , bishop 80+)
one party of fighters/ Damage dealer (1-2 tanks 80+ DDs, Bishop 80+ , DC 78+, SD. SM 78+)
Summoners 79+ can help in both parties

It is hard to gather all these , but at least we can talk about it
I wait for your opinion
PLS read the info link before answer
Back to top Go down
dereki
Sergeant
Sergeant
dereki

PostSubject: Re: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010 - 10:12

Caio needs an answer so I pop up the topic Cool
Back to top Go down
Ospite

PostSubject: Re: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010 - 11:50

I don't think its a good idea with the present situation on the class/lvl recruitment of the clan,maybe in the future.
After all if Caio cannot kill the Tiat by his self clan do you think that we are ready to do it instead of him?
I would ruther prefer to join the instance with a party of HS as visitors to another clan that will have done it before many times and see how tiat works than go there and loose my time and exp.
Thinks looks easier when you are observer,believe me.
Back to top Go down
BlacktetDragon
Private
Private
BlacktetDragon

PostSubject: Re: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010 - 17:12

Εγω ειμαι μεσα.Πρεπει να το δοκιμασουμε
BlacketDragon +
Back to top Go down
Katadromeas
Katadromeas

PostSubject: Re: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptyThu 1 Jul 2010 - 18:52

You see George noone as you see is going to help. If you can just see , all our 80++ clan members are not registered in forum or just do not log in. You can find 78 ++ but not right now 80++
Back to top Go down
FilaFao
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 15:07

I'm still learning and I feel too weak to take part in such trip Neutral
Back to top Go down
BeloveD
Private
Private
BeloveD

PostSubject: Re: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 18:57

FilaFao wrote:
I'm still learning and I feel too weak to take part in such trip Neutral

strong healers needed fot tiat that's true,80+
noobish SE
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
FilaFao
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 18:59

bounce 79 79 79;)
Back to top Go down
goldorak
Private
Private
goldorak

PostSubject: Re: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 7:12

ES 80 here tuesday and wenesday if need^^
Back to top Go down
Anaftra
Private
Private
Anaftra

PostSubject: Re: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptySat 10 Jul 2010 - 23:21

Sword Muse 79 if needed no time limit that cant be arranged if you need me Razz
Back to top Go down
Anaftra
Private
Private
Anaftra

PostSubject: Re: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptySat 10 Jul 2010 - 23:23

Also organize HB pts it will be helpful for many ++++++ in all clan actions
Back to top Go down
Katadromeas
Katadromeas

PostSubject: Re: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010 - 15:17

Too dificult i think as FOG is the only one place that we tryto make party. We forgot the Giant Cave too!
Back to top Go down
dereki
Sergeant
Sergeant
dereki

PostSubject: Re: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptyThu 9 Sep 2010 - 6:37

We are allied now with gran Caribe! Caio (GC clan leader) asked me to see what chars wants to participate to TIAT parties. Please apply here or pm me in game
Back to top Go down
oursus
Administrator
Administrator
oursus

PostSubject: [color=red]Επειγον[/color]   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptyThu 9 Sep 2010 - 8:45

παρακαλο subleader και gard οποσ διαβασουν τα email που εστειλα
Back to top Go down
dereki
Sergeant
Sergeant
dereki

PostSubject: Re: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptyThu 9 Sep 2010 - 21:28

Until now I have talked with some people

mages

Dawn15 Stormscreamer 81
Radatzis Mystic muse 81

Rechargers

Yushimoura 80 SS
Darkmystics 79 SS
POPH 80 SS
Crazydiamond 80SS

Cardinals

Ilumnia Cardinal 79
Keshintakeda Cardinal 80 (must ask first)

Archers

Oursus 81
Sirch 84
Murcielago 81
xxsubzeroxx 80

Spectraldancers

Dragoneer SD 80
Orwanne SD 79 (must ask first)
xxsubzeroxx sd 78 (on sub)
Astaire SD 79
xBDX SD 78
crazyniels sd 79 (must ask first)
Ilovetinoubiel SD 79

Swordmuse

xheresy SWM 79
Murcielago 78 (on sub)

TANK

blacketdragon 82 ph. knight
sirap1s 81 Sh knight
Tittanas 79 dark avenger

Damage dealers

nikosnikos 82 destroyer
Efialtiss GC 85
dwarfet GC 82
swords DUELIST 82 (must ask first)
Sirluis adventurer 85
Orionas adventurer 80
irini crafter 84

Doomcryers

fearcry DC 80
Ompama DC 79
Dirtyjo DC 80 (same account with SWM xheresy)
hammerheadgr DC78
menandros DC 79
pantofolaio DC 78 (must ask first)
IITII DC 78 (must ask first)
artemis DC 78

Maybe I forgot or I make mistake at levels with some of the above please tell me to update post

Last edited by dereki on Thu 30 Sep 2010 - 12:23; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
oursus
Administrator
Administrator
oursus

PostSubject: TIAT   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010 - 8:35

Προς όλα τα μέλη που θα πάρουν μέρος στο TIAT θα πρέπει να σας πω ότι το έχω κάνη 3 φορές και μπορώ να σας πω ότι είναι πόλη δύσκολο και πιθανότατα να φαμε
Ψόφους για αυτό θέλω να σας πω 2 πράγματα
Όλα τα μέλη πρέπει να είναι εφοδιασμένα με όλα τα απαραίτητα που χρειάζεται να κρατηθεί στην ζωή και να βοηθήσει το πάρτι απαραίτητα για όλους είναι τα potion heall Mana quick heall podion οπος και greate potion και ότι άλλο χρειάζεται
ο χαρακτήρας του καθένα όλα τα παραπάνω ισχύουν και για τον cardinal.

Απαραίτητα ο cardinal πρέπει να έχει επανωτού salivecion και πολλά spirit ore
Όλοι πρέπει να έχουν nobles και να μην ξεχνάνε να το κάνουν επανωτούς.
Επίσης για το καλό όλων να έχουν μαζί τους 2 brez

ΟURSUS
[center]
Back to top Go down
Ospite

PostSubject: Re: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010 - 10:08

oursus wrote:
Προς όλα τα μέλη που θα πάρουν μέρος στο TIAT θα πρέπει να σας πω ότι το έχω κάνη 3 φορές και μπορώ να σας πω ότι είναι πόλη δύσκολο και πιθανότατα να φαμε
Ψόφους για αυτό θέλω να σας πω 2 πράγματα
Όλα τα μέλη πρέπει να είναι εφοδιασμένα με όλα τα απαραίτητα που χρειάζεται να κρατηθεί στην ζωή και να βοηθήσει το πάρτι απαραίτητα για όλους είναι τα potion heall Mana quick heall podion οπος και greate potion και ότι άλλο χρειάζεται
ο χαρακτήρας του καθένα όλα τα παραπάνω ισχύουν και για τον cardinal.

Απαραίτητα ο cardinal πρέπει να έχει επανωτού salivecion και πολλά spirit ore
Όλοι πρέπει να έχουν nobles και να μην ξεχνάνε να το κάνουν επανωτούς.
Επίσης για το καλό όλων να έχουν μαζί τους 2 brez

ΟURSUS
[center]

Και θα πιαστούμε χέρι-χέρι και θα χορέψουμε το "ΕΧΕΤΕ ΓΕΙΑ ΒΡΥΣΟΎΛΕΣ" , Laughing
Αστειεύομαι, εύχομαι να πετύχει.
Γιώργο στο melee party υπολόγιζε και την niaouniaou arcana lord 79 , αυτη healarete μονη της Smile
Back to top Go down
Orwanne
Private
Private
Orwanne

PostSubject: Re: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010 - 12:50

I just need to confirm that all my quest are done. (I will check that this week-end).

Do you know approximatively the day and the time they made the raid ? Or it totally depend ?
Back to top Go down
dereki
Sergeant
Sergeant
dereki

PostSubject: Re: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010 - 14:20

Orwanne wrote:
I just need to confirm that all my quest are done. (I will check that this week-end).

Do you know approximatively the day and the time they made the raid ? Or it totally depend ?

We said that we do 2 times a week 19:30 gmt (20:30 greek time)
But we can talk about it

I talked with Caio , I sent them what we have and he propose that we make 2 fighters party each clan and one mage party from both clans
Back to top Go down
Sera
Private
Private
Sera

PostSubject: Re: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 12:16

For Tiat I can play any of these classes:

My chars:
Seraa: 81 Dreadnought
MrsSeraschan: 81 Spectral Dancer
JolieJumper: 81 Swordmuse
Dorei: 82 Shillien Saint
Sathrine: 80 Doomcryer or 78 Hierophant sub

Baba unfortunately really don't have time for ANY kind of delays because of work, so can't really be at Tiat, period.

Last edited by Sera on Mon 13 Dec 2010 - 7:31; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.starbug.se/
matrakas
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 16:10

My Dominator Pelwrios (78) and my Doomcryer Mystikka (79) are at your disposal for TIAT.

As far as my Gr. Khavatari, I think he is still too small for DD.
Back to top Go down
dereki
Sergeant
Sergeant
dereki

PostSubject: Re: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 17:07

UP because we need to update with the new chars that joined after merge
Back to top Go down
Tharis
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010 - 22:24

TIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

thx for moving the topic for me dwarfy.

I love doing this RB.
We did it for over a half year with X from january 2009 till freya release, twice a week
1 Hades meele party, 1 X meele party, 1 X nuker party.

Party Nr4 was at the beginning a real X nuker party but when the party disbanded we made the 4th party with twinks only. We ported in with the twinks and logged them off afterwards.

Party Nr4 needs to be real players if you dont have 3 partys with 82+ ppl i would say.

I didn't read your link dereki its to late and i am tired :d, but generally its a quite nice instance.
If you done it a few times and you know what has to be done, it runs quite smoothly.

Most importen things are stick together, especially in the long corridors that the poor robe users dont get victom of the archers.
In the Obilisk room dont hit the obilisk before all mobs are dead. First hit on obilisk will make the whole room respawn, which can be quite nasty. Infront of the fortress are invisible mobs that you can only find with next target.
The fortress its self can be very hard, since you run into a room full of mobs. That do mass hate, so its hard to assist on one target and even harder for the healer to keep your members in target and heal. What i personally recommend here is to ask Shintira to come with you and he able to kill the fortress on his 83 alien transfo if he has songs/dances and a EE/SE for recharges. But we did it a lot of times without him too.

After fortress you come to tiat room, where you have to kill 2 waves of mobs. Pls dont aggro tiat before the mobs are killed. Tiat it self is quite easy to handle even i on dagger tanked it. Importen here is, that all classes that can spam mana burn, if he has no MP he can't do anything. At 50% every cardi has to do cele shield on tiat. 1/2 partys stay on tiat, party 3 handles the portals on the left side (out of that come new mobs, you only have to kill the portal) party 4 the portals on the right side.
During this time the SWS/SD will play with the mobs with the green titles. Its useless to kill them as they respawn immediatly. You usually keep them underkontroll ith arrest, medusa, song of silence etc.

It sounds more complicated then it is. You get used to the most things.

To the recommended lvl is would say DDs 80+, support 79+. A healer with good nerves can be 78+.
I personaly did Tiat on my SS/cardi sub with 79 (wearing an a grade set) and my main GH from 81. At the beginning our highest party members were tharis/kotun with lvl 81.

We dont have to finish instacne fast, so we can take rests as often as needed. There allways be dead ppl, depending on you cardi sometimes none sometimes 5, but the drops from tiat are worthing it. If we are able to to find 4 cardis (main or twinks). 4 recharger, 4 sws/sd, 4 DC and some crazy DDs i see np why the ally shouldn't be able to make this raid.
If you give me a SD/SWS i can give you one meele party, that are experts at tiat (my highlvl sd/sws have some rl problems and dont play much atm)

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcDbOxZiy_0oi0hsu1VloGQ&single=true&gid=0&output=html
This crazy and colourful looking list is our sell list for drakina, that he knows who was at which tiat raid.

PS its much to late to read this post for mistakes or sentences that give no sense. If you find a mistake see it as a present ;p
If you need some crazy advises you can allways ask me

Back to top Go down
Baba
Corporal
Corporal
Baba

PostSubject: Re: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptyThu 21 Oct 2010 - 7:19

o.O
thanks Tharis for your post.
you know my englisdh is not top. but i did understand all what you wrote. so i think the rest will do the same.

would be nice to get a tiat raid with you again and with alien shin:)
i did like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan EmptyTue 7 Dec 2010 - 18:06

i dunno if this 3d is yet available, but if.. i agree for tiat, u can count on me and on my party Smile

Guz Duelist 84
Riny71 Swm 83
Carel Th 84
Malebolge Titan 85
Katso (GC) Cardi 79
Xeoner (GC) BD 81
HellFrost (Echo) tank 81
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIAT and GranCaribe clan   TIAT and GranCaribe clan Empty

Back to top Go down