Hellenic Spirit Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellenic Spirit Clan - Official Naia Server - LINEAGE ][

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics

Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here.

Go down 
+5
Katsuma
Furiousa
oursus
dereki
matrakas
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
matrakas
Administrator
Administrator

Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here.   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Mar 2010 - 14:22

First topic message reminder :

If you wish to join our clan, you can reply to this topic by giving us the following information (items marked in red are mandatory to take your application into consideration):

• Ingame Nickname.
  • Country.
  • Class.
  • SubClasses (if any).
  • Level.
  • Previous Clans.
  • General Information. In this section, we would like to know a few things about you, like:
    • How many years you play Lineage.
    • How many hours you play per day.
    • What do you enjoy more in the game (xp, RaidBoss, PvP, market).
    • What languages do you speak.
    • ... and any other information you would like to share with us.

Last edited by matrakas on Tue 22 Jun 2010 - 9:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Gais

PostSubject: recruit   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptyMon 1 Nov 2010 - 12:09

Ingame Nickname Gaisselik
Country-Italy
Class-duelist
SubClasses-destro75-th61
Previous Clans-Angelineri
General Information-I play from 4 years, try a clan where I can exp and of the wars, job by day and the week I dedicate end it to lineage, game all the evenings. for the rest I demonstrate in game
Back to top Go down
oursus
Administrator
Administrator
oursus

PostSubject: allo mi friend   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptyTue 2 Nov 2010 - 18:02

pm oursus or epic for invite
Back to top Go down
FearTheDarkness
Private
Private
FearTheDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here.   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 21:37

•Ingame Nickname: FearTheDarkness

•Class: Storm Screamer

•SubClasses (if any): Spectral Dancer,Phantom Ranger

•Level: 81 (main) 78 (sd) 64 (pr)

•Previous Clans: NinjaKitties,ArcaneGenesis (Bartz & Chronos server)

•General Information:

I am playing L2 since early 2006,on Bartz server. I took a break of 1 1/2 year and i'm fully back in game since the spring of 2010.

I am changing server & coming to Naia because of the better siege hour,the less lag,and cause i got tired of the selfish ppl remaining in my ex-clan on Chronos.

My playtime is around 3-5 hours per weekday and more on weekends.

I enjoy playing L2 with fun to be with people,that's what counts most for me. Sense of humour & good manners are what i offer & expect! Wink

Raiding in L2 isnt that serious business (compairing with WoW),so i might get bored pressing F1-F2 for 2 hours until anthy is down.. lol!

I enjoy both pve & pvp,soloing or preferably in a party and i'm willing to help my clannies as much as i can! Smile

I am,and always was,a legit player,botting is an uknown word for me.

I speak Greek & English fluently,just missing some words every now and then when a native english speaks on vent. Rolling Eyes

My name is Elias (pronounced "ilias"),i'm 36 yo and i live in a suburb of Athens. I can tell you witch one,but then i'll have to feed u to my dog. (He hates strangers) Shocked

P.S. Many of you have already speak with me on vent and in game,i got an alt on Naia for some time,named "Kn1f3",he's in SilverHawks.

After i heard you guys & girls on vent,i can say this clan/ally is close to what i can call a "home". So,here's my application! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
oursus
Administrator
Administrator
oursus

PostSubject: ALLO MI FRIEND   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 14:01

ΗΛΙΑ ΦΙΛΕ ΜΟΥ ΔΙΑΒΑΣΑ ΤΟ POST ΣΟΥ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΚΑΛΟΔΕΧΟΥΜΕΝΟΣ ΣΤΗΝ CLAN
ΑΠΑΡΕΤΗΤΕΣ ΠΡΟΙΠΟΘΕΣΗΣ ΓΙΑ INVITE ΕΙΝΑΙ ΝΟ BOT ΕΙΣΟΔΟΣ ΣΤΟ VENTRILO KAI ΟΜΑΔΙΚΟ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ

ΓΙΑ INVITE ΡΜ OURSUS - EPIC - DEREKI- MATRAKAS-ERIS3
Back to top Go down
FearTheDarkness
Private
Private
FearTheDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here.   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 14:14

Αψογα,μολις γινει το server transfer θα σας ειδοποιησω in-game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Defeatis

PostSubject: looking for clan   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 18:25

# Ingame Nickname. Defeatist
# Country. UK
# Class. STS
# SubClasses (if any). 77 SD / 61 WL
# Level. 78 ( alothough i will be doing sub to main to the SD when the SD is 80 )
# Previous Clans. HS / TheReapers / NoRemorse / Unity
# General Information Iv been playing for about 6 years and mainly active after 5pm gmt but some times on in the day.
i like to PVP/PVE Raid and have fun in game.
As i said above my main is sts but i dont play that much anymore and mainly play as SD and will be doing sub to main on it so plz look at my appliction as a SD Smile
Back to top Go down
oursus
Administrator
Administrator
oursus

PostSubject: allo mi friend   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Nov 2010 - 22:58

allo and welcome in hs forum

u ar welcome in hellenic spirit if u login in vent an forum for invite plz pm dereki epic oursus
Back to top Go down
darkeart

PostSubject: Re: Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here.   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 6:12

Ingame Nickname. darkearth6
Country. Greece
Class. Overlord
SubClasses (if any). none
Level. 77 i need 20% to 78
Previous Clans. GreekForces

How many years you play Lineage. I play around 3 years in prv servers and i just started in retail

How many hours you play per day. depends on my job (im working different shifts every week so my hours are different every week .. S/K im not working )

What do you enjoy more in the game (xp, RaidBoss, PvP, market). all of them Very Happy the reason i wanna join you is that i want to find a pt and xp-raid-pvp and all the rest that L2 is offering..im tired of going solo (thats the reason i left my previous clan also)

What languages do you speak. Greek and english
Back to top Go down
oursus
Administrator
Administrator
oursus

PostSubject: καλος ορισες στο forum HS   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 8:50

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ΦΙΛΕ ΜΟΥ ΔΙΑΒΑΣΑ ΤΟ POST ΣΟΥ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΚΑΛΟΔΕΧΟΥΜΕΝΟΣ ΣΤΗΝ CLAN
ΑΠΑΡΕΤΗΤΕΣ ΠΡΟΙΠΟΘΕΣΗΣ ΓΙΑ INVITE ΕΙΝΑΙ ΝΟ BOT ΕΙΣΟΔΟΣ ΣΤΟ VENTRILO KAI ΟΜΑΔΙΚΟ ΠΝΕΥΜΑ

ΓΙΑ INVITE ΡΜ OURSUS - EPIC - DEREKI- MATRAKAS-ERIS3
Back to top Go down
Defeatis

PostSubject: forum   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010 - 20:57

plz can you activate my forum login
Back to top Go down
Manwe

PostSubject: Joining clan   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 13:32

Hi,

My IG toon name is "Manwe

I am living in Greece, speaking also EN decently

My main class is StS lvl 81,20% with subs BD 78 and Warlock 75, unbuffed M.atk 2K, all skills and FS81 books learned, decent armor / weapon / enchanted skills. With ~130 revita and ~ 100/15/100 different vit maintenece pots 10min/30min/10min at WH, level 82 should not be a problem in a const

My age is 33 and I have been playing L2 for about 5 years, some at prv servers (BnB and DEX mainly) but only the last 1,5 year seriously on official.

I enjoy exploring game mechanics (spent some time at elliebelly, I also had posted a guide there for OE success rate of mage vs fighter weapons), discovering and learning new things. I also love market and economic aspects of the game. I like to be focused, well organized, well prepared, dedicated to whatever purpose is decided let it be party XP / Raid / farming / fortress / events / whatever trying to optimize the results of time spent IG and cooperating in general. Happily joining TS / Vent channels, it helps a lot breaking XP monotony, meeting nice ppl, learning new things, chatting.

I have been to some smaller clans, met some really nice ppl, still have friends but I took the decision to try joining a bigger clan where I could find some more activity, to be in parties most of time and have a chance to explore L2 aspects that are not accessible to smaller clans.

My bigest L2 mistake was delaying to to go Official when lots of BnB pals left (went to L2DEX instead) and making the decision to leave Deviane when Luna started. Old friends made really nice / big clans there, my bro was clan leader at some point of time (some times Hero, now lvl 85 DC) but I was to proud to accept any help or stay there as a lowbie with so many high lvl pals :/ I really wanted to succeed on my own. Had not realized that L2 from some point on is strictly MMO back then and that you can't do all only on your own. However I do not regret, the whole experience strengthened me, tαught me to be self sufficient, to have patience and gave me the opportunity to meet new ppl and make new friends.

I play L2 aprox 3 hrs / day mainly 18:00 - 21:00 or 22:00 - 01:00 GR time on weekdays, Saturday and Sunday schedule varies, playing mostly morning -> midday.

My weakest point is that I am not very experienced in PvP but as I wrote earlier I enjoy learning / exploring new possibilities.

If you think that you can find a spot for me in a mage grp or that I can be of some use / take part in general I'd love to hear from ya IG.

Regards,
Spiros
Back to top Go down
oursus
Administrator
Administrator
oursus

PostSubject: Re: Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here.   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Dec 2010 - 21:26

Σπιρο καλος ορισες στο forum για invite pm oursus -dereki- matrakas -eris3 θα τα πουμε απο
κοντα
Back to top Go down
pall

PostSubject: application   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 10:20

Ingame Nickname: pal

Country. greece

Class: grand khavatari (80). (almost 81)

SubClasses (if any): aw(75), titan(76), sh(60)

Previous Clans: franz-hod-toxic

General Information. In this section, we would like to know a few things about you, like:
How many years you play Lineage: 3 years

How many hours you play per day: 2-3 hours

What do you enjoy more in the game: xp, RaidBoss, PvP

What languages do you speak: English(not good)

Back to top Go down
oursus
Administrator
Administrator
oursus

PostSubject: Re: Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here.   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 21:23

ΦΙΛΕ ΜΟΥ ΔΙΑΒΑΣΑ ΤΟ POST ΣΟΥ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΚΑΛΟΔΕΧΟΥΜΕΝΟΣ ΣΤΗΝ CLAN

ΓΙΑ INVITE ΡΜ OURSUS - DEREKI- MATRAKAS-ERIS3
Back to top Go down
Elix

PostSubject: wanna join   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Feb 2011 - 15:40

•Ingame Nickname.Elixer

•Country.Netherlands

•Class.Cardinal

•SubClasses (if any).none

•Level. 77

•Previous Clans.Eximius

•General Information. In this section, we would like to know a few things about you, like:

•How many years you play Lineage.about 6 years on and off

•How many hours you play per day.depends on work

•What do you enjoy more in the game (xp, RaidBoss, PvP, market).xp raid boss, any prty

•What languages do you speak.Dutch, English

•... and any other information you would like to share with us.

Back to top Go down
Osarion

PostSubject: An old Member of HS-Clan   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011 - 7:06

Hello Guys,

i want to know if some people are still playing L2.

Rany, Matrakas, Nikosnikos?
Im Osarion (lvl 79 Titan) or the BD Safirian, Thoragron (lvl 79 DC)

I stopped playing L2 around 6 month ago, because my PC was broken.
The next problem i got was, that someone hacked my account :/

I want to restart L2 now if some people i know from before still play L2.
If yes, can i rejoin to HS?
Is it possible if my Account is really stripped, that someone can help me with some cheap S Equip that i can go on lvling?

I want to wait to activate my Accounts till i know if people from before are still playing.

I hope all people are fine and i wish you gl for further gaming Wink

PS. can i get the Ventrilo datas?
Back to top Go down
oursus
Administrator
Administrator
oursus

PostSubject: allo   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011 - 10:35

allo osarion
matrakas nikosnikos leve from the clan rany him stoped the l2 u ar welcome if u wis in hs vetrilo ip v73.darkstarllc. com
port 3930
Back to top Go down
Damacusk

PostSubject: fix it plz :)   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011 - 0:30

Hey oursus i did something wrong with thte registry. erase my info so i can redo it plz
Back to top Go down
oursus
Administrator
Administrator
oursus

PostSubject: Re: Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here.   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011 - 21:12

hi dama register agen as hs
Back to top Go down
Louveran

PostSubject: Academy App   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 May 2011 - 6:29

My Academy Application

{I PMed the boss last evening but i got a bad D/C and could not come back, so i post my app now (from work)}

Ingame Nick - Louverance
Country - Romania
Class - Human mystic - > going the Cardinal path
Level 10
Previous Clans - on a dwarf character: DwarvenRaiders, a small dwarven clan on Franz

General information

*I played in 2006 about 2 months during launch of Franz

*Should be on at least 4-5 hrs a day, usually more

*I enjoy all aspects of the game, but i am really hyped
about PVP, did not had many chances to do it as a dwarf

*I speak English quite well, and, as Romanian is a Latin
language i understand well all other Latin
languages (except Portuguese), but i can't type/talk in
those as well as i do in English

Other info

Coming from FFXI i am a highly social player, i enjoy groups way more than solo play, and i applied to this clan because it is Greek/International (i made Greek friends both in L2 and Aion Smile.
Back to top Go down
Hathorr
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here.   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 May 2011 - 12:42

Smile welcome mate^^
If boss not invited in clan again.. i will do this evening.
I hope you will have fun with us. Cardinal is very good path for party. ( I have SE82/card 80).

In this clan we speak Greek (70% of ppl but not me:P), Italian (my party and some guys), Eng (90% of clan).

I think ppl will help you too for grow fast.. Normaly for make 1-80 with powerfull Powerlevelling is 2-3 mounth, but after 74 is just good lvl for make party.

Hathorr/Francesco
Back to top Go down
watain21
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here.   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 1:13

hey everybody.
i am spellhowler 58 lvl live in athens nickname is AmonAmarth,i was in the greekgods clan in the past ,made a big pause now i started again,i d like to join u guys anything else u need to know ask me.thank u;p
Back to top Go down
oursus
Administrator
Administrator
oursus

PostSubject: Re: Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here.   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May 2011 - 12:12

allo watain21
in clan i have 1 war and many hlvl member if u no have problem u ar welcome in clan pm hathorr oursus for invite
Back to top Go down
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here.   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Jul 2011 - 5:36

Class:10 Ingame nickname: slayer  Country:Australia level:10
Back to top Go down
oursus
Administrator
Administrator
oursus

PostSubject: Re: Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here.   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Jul 2011 - 18:12

allo slayer and welcome in hs forum if u nned to join in clan pm oursus -hathorr to invite u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here.   Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to Join HS Clan? Apply here.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next